Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loving every minute!

So things are going great right now! I used to think when times were hard that things werent fair but i have definitely come to realize hard times are SUCH blessings!! I wouldnt be able to see how good life is right now without our hard times! Yes, things still happen but i have truly learned to focus on the good things!! We are all doing great!! We are moving to some new apartments in just a few weeks and we are really excited!! I am feeling great and the weather couldnt be better! Brynnlee is still growing like crazy and she is SOO fun!! Also, Brynnlee decided to sit on her potty while we were painting!!! she Loves it!!Yesterday we had my family over for FHE and we painted some pumkins! It was alot of fun! Well, thats about it for now!!! We love and miss all our family and friends in Arizona but we are coming down in November! Cant wait to see you guys!!










5 comments:

  1. YAYYY!!!! November Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh...when are you coming to mesa???? i want to see you so bad!! i guess i could come to utah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not sure the exact date yet but towards the end!! Yes Krystal you should come to
    Utah sometime!!! I cant wait to see you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! I'm so glad I found your blog! You have the cutest family! Congrats on your second!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! i am so new to this blog thing! Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete