Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life throws you kicks!!!

Alright, so Spencer and i are sitting here playing the WII while brynnlee is asleep and all of a sudden out of no where the baby kicks four solid times in a row!! It totally threw me for a loop because i havent had that feeling for sooo long and it brought back so many memories of when i was preggers with Brynnlee! I knew all along i was pregnant but it finally hit me that this is sooo for real!! I am really excited but not going to lie, really nervous! Yes, one child changes your life completely! But you learn that its not that hard with the right organization and love! But two kids, two years and younger!! Well that idea scares me! But i have been truly blessed with brynnlee! She is more than i could of ever dreamed of and makes me such a better person! She loves life and i know she will be an awesome big sister! Also, i probably have one of the most supportive husbands EVER! He is a great dad and has the biggest heart to share with everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that feeling! I think that is the best feeling in the world. I sure am excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz!! i didn't know you had a blog!

    oh the little baby is so cute already :)

    ReplyDelete