Thursday, September 3, 2009

First post and update on how we are!!

So... almost all of my friends have one of these and i guess its about time i make one also! I am still not sure how to work it, so any suggestions are welcome! Where do i even begin? Life is absolutely wonderful right now! I am the happiest i have ever been! My husband is working hard and steady and just turned 22 yesterday!! He is such a wonderful person and he understands me better than i understand myself! He is sooo.. supportive and a great dad! Brynnlee is growing up so fast! She is 19 months and has one of the biggest personalities ever! She is so entertaining and keeps me busy all day long! She is talking more and more and i actually get what she says for the most part! She started going to nursery last month and she LOVES it!! She is really into music and her teacher says she dances the whole time! She loves to play outside and find "birds" but really they are airplanes! As for me.. i just got a new calling, i am a secretary in the relief society! I am so excited for this calling and it is just what i have been needing! I am 18 weeks prego and actually doing sooo good! My first time wasnt the most pleasant but i am not really even that sick this time! We find out on the 22nd what we are having!! We cant wait! I am going to try and post pictures and figure out how to work this! To all our family and friends... we love you all so much! You guys are the reason we are the people we are today and we miss everyone in AZ!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!! I'm so glad you guys finally got a blog! It's so fun having one so you can always see what people are up to! You guys look good. I can't believe how big Brynnlee is. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you now have a blog..I LOVE that i can be updated on your family and am so excited to know what you are having!!!!

    ReplyDelete