Thanks so much for entering into our drawing, Liz!! You weren't the winner, but as a special thank you, we wanted to give you 25% off your next purchase with us! :) Just email us what you would like to order and we will give you the total and tell you where to mail a check. :) Have a great Thanksgiving!! - BriAnne & Sarah, Mommy Match Me
Hi Liz! I noticed you commented on BBL's blog for the giveaway, even though you didn't win since you commented I will give you a discount :) If you're interested email me ashley.shippen@gmail.com
Thanks so much for entering into our drawing, Liz!! You weren't the winner, but as a special thank you, we wanted to give you 25% off your next purchase with us! :) Just email us what you would like to order and we will give you the total and tell you where to mail a check. :) Have a great Thanksgiving!! - BriAnne & Sarah, Mommy Match Me
ReplyDeleteHi Liz! I noticed you commented on BBL's blog for the giveaway, even though you didn't win since you commented I will give you a discount :) If you're interested email me ashley.shippen@gmail.com
ReplyDeletexoxo
liz! i was only there for like a day for my cousins wedding! i wish i could have seen you though!! dont be mad.
ReplyDeleteyou're a winner over at my blog! i need an address! :)
ReplyDelete